MILK IN A BOX
Milk In A Box is a new innovative business that aims to implement a unique and fresh approach to how milk is supplied to businesses across the UK.
Having worked for over 20 years at large firms across the legal, financial and insurance sector, we are aware of the high volume of plastic that is consumed daily through standard milk deliveries.
As well as this milk is often wasted and contaminated each time the container is opened, and milk consumed.
Milk In A Box aims to change all of this…
We supply, install and maintain our very own milk dispensers, delivering fresh milk straight off production that is contained in 3-gallon pergals.
Once the pergal is installed into our dispenser the milk is kept chilled and free from contamination. It can also be used for up to 5 days once opened and 11 days unopened which is a 40% increase on a standard container of milk.
When you are ready for your next delivery Milk In A Box will remove and recycle the used pergals. This is our commitment to you to help reduce your carbon footprint.
At Milk In A Box we take the environment very seriously and distribute our product in the most efficient way to reduce the carbon emissions from our vehicles.
We believe in keeping things as simple and environmentally friendly as possible. We hope you will join us on our journey.
REDUCE your CARBON FOOTPRINT
Milk In A Box are committed in helping to reduce our clients carbon footprint by providing an outstanding alternative to standard milk deliveries.
We deliver fresh milk which is contained in a 3-gallon (24 pints) pergal and is fitted into our milk dispenser. When the milk has been consumed, we take responsibility for the removal of the pergal and ensure it is disposed of through measurable and ethical recycling processes.
This is our commitment in helping to reduce our clients carbon footprint.
We take the environment very seriously and distribute our products in the most efficient way to reduce carbon emissions from our vehicles.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 35 millions plastic bottles are used throughout the UK every day, 16 million of these end up in the ocean or in a landfill.
- Research shows that between 2016-2020 the number of plastic bottles evading recycling could reach 29 billion.
- If a year’s worth of the UK’s unrecycled plastic bottles were placed end to end, they’d reach around the world 31 times, covering just over 780,000 miles.
- It is estimated that over half a trillion plastic bottles will be sold in 2020.
- By 2050 there will be more plastic weight in our oceans than fish.
Milk In A Box deliver across the North West region and provide a convenient and cost-effective way for your business to supply a fresh and healthy product to your workforce.
With a Milk In A Box delivery there is no need for employees to raid the petty cash jar, or go off to the local supermarket for milk bottle purchases.
We will deliver throughout the working day and accept out of office deliveries, so your milk is stored in our milk dispenser cool and fresh ready for staff to arrive in the next morning.
Our aim is to provide a nationwide delivery service. If your area is not listed, please contact us as we are expanding our delivery network all the time.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING MILK IN A BOX
- FRESH MILK SOURCED FROM LOCAL DAIRY FARMS
- ALL WASTE IS ETHICALLY RECYCLED
- ZERO MILK CONTAMINATION
- ENHANCE YOUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
- HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- FREE SITE VISIT & QUOTE
- FREE INSTALLATION & DELIVERY
- OUT OF OFFICE HOURS DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss a new or existing order.
You can use the enquiry form below and we will aim to contact you back within 24 hours.
Alternatively, you can call on 07826 171 214 or 07739 156 862.
All material is copyrighted © 2019 Milk in a box. All rights reserved